Our Adirondack Brown reclaimed antique wood paneling is created using the best authentic aged weathered lumber salvaged from various old structures throughout North America. This aged to perfection paneling is the result of over 100 years of natural weathering, and includes the original circular saw mark traces created from the original water powered circular saw used to cut this prized wood in the early 1800’s. The result is a truly beautiful antique piece of history, bringing warmth that only barn boards can provide.
- Check out our Shop Online section to see what qualifies for free shipping!
- For International Shipping, please call us! We ship all over the world.
We recommend installation by a qualified professional contractor.
Although our wood is kiln dried for maximum stability, all reclaimed wood must be acclimated in the space where it will be installed prior to being installed
. The acclimation time varies in different geographic locations, however 1 – 2 weeks is recommended.
Veser Antique Woods cannot and does not take any responsibility for installation issues or problems resulting from installation of any Veser Antique Woods products. This means that you accept full responsibility for such issues which can include lost labor, removal labor, reinstallation labor and/or materials for any reason including the following:
- Failure to properly inspect and reject material prior to installation.
- Failure to properly install various color and size mixes as recommended.
- Failure to use a licensed contractor.